Ads are more effective when they are shown to people who are likely to be interested in the product or service advertised.
Advertising is a core part of Yoga Community’s business. Our websites, advertising services, products, and services are supported by the ads we and others display. We also provide a variety of online advertising services to other companies that want to place ads on our website or elsewhere.
Yoga Community serves display ads, also known as graphical ads, which appear as images, animation, or video. Yoga Community’ advertising platforms provide the means for advertisers, agencies, publishers, and ad networks to manage their advertising business.
Why Advertise with Yoga Community?
Today, a lot of yogis (practitioners) around the world seek yoga to not only find mental strength, but to also achieve physical and spiritual fortitude, and the art has become not only one of the most widely known and practiced forms of exercise and wellness habits, but also found a lot of traction among people with modern, busy lifestyles. Here are some of the most interesting facts about yoga that goes beyond the mat. Go here for our advertising rates.
Global Yoga Statistics
Yoga has many benefits including improving posture and alleviating back pain, among other physical and mental benefits. So it’s no surprise that this 5000-year old practice has gained popularity over the last couple of years. Let’s look at how yoga is changing the world through these numbers.
- The yoga industry is worth more than $84 billion worldwide.
- From $10 billion, the yoga industry spending went up to $16 billion in four years across the globe.
- 56% of US yogis are beginners.
- 300 million people practice yoga across the globe.
- Japan has had a 413% yoga growth rate in just five years.
- In Germany, only 10% of respondents claim they practice yoga regularly.
- Around 30% of the Dutch prefer meditation yoga or mindfulness.
- 59% of yoga practitioners in the US believe that yoga helps improve their sleep.
- The number of Americans doing yoga grew by 50% between 2012 and 2016.
- In 2015, there were 36.7 million people in the US who participated in some form of yoga.
- There were 754 yoga facilities in Beijing in 2016.
- More than half of 200 million yoga practitioners worldwide are from India, according to a 2017 research on yoga statistics in India.
- There are over 10,000 yoga teachers in the UK.
- 28% of Americans have tried practicing yoga in their lives.
- 89% of people yogis in the US practice yoga an average of 1-5 hours per day.
- In the UK, there are around 460,000 yogis.
- The word “yoga” is one of the 15 most popular words in the UK.