- Are you interested in contributing to Yoga Community Online?
- Do you have yoga related knowledge and experience?
- Would you like to write and share your ideas for free?
If you can answer YES to the questions above – consider becoming a Contributor to Yoga Online.
- We are looking for experienced part-time freelance contributors.
- We are looking for in-depth, actionable content about how to write stellar blog posts.
- We have produced a nice set of guest post guidelines below to set the scene.
Your article or post must be on one of four topics:
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. (However, we do have an advertising category for that if you are interested.)
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
- We will likely copy-edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
You should also read (these all contain some very helpful tips to maximize your post.)
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse“
- Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
Guest contributors may write about any of topic of their choosing related to trending news in the yoga and meditation world. We welcome travelling yoga teachers, and other experts to contribute articles once a month. You will get your own author box with links to your website and social media accounts on each of your published articles. You will also get exposure on our social media channels as well as our online newsletter. For more information, email your pitch to us.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that add value to my readers.
Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why we did not approve it or provide any detail.
If you accept the guidelines – answer these questions via email
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes who you are, what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Tell us which of the four areas you are most knowledgeable.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
Contact Us with any Questions